- Responsible for handling full set of accounts, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, intercompany balances and bank reconciliations.
- To prepare consolidation for sub-group of companies
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting exercises
- Handle audit queries and provide information as required by internal / external auditors
- Prepare quarterly GST Submission
- Handle Corporate Tax matters and liaise with Tax agent
- Assist in all financial related matters and any ad hoc projects
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree, ACCA or equivalent qualification with minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Independent and a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin
- Strong sense of responsibility and possess positive attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Develop and implement recruitment policies and procedures, including the development and maintenance of recruitment resources and the necessary toolkits, for both recruitment and branding purposes, and ensure that all people are trained.
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, facilitating interviews, conducting reference checks to making employment offers
- Work closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to maximize effectiveness of recruitment process
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with both internal and external sourcing channels, ensuring that all positions are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review recruitment and sourcing strategies on a regular basis
- Lead and manage strategic initiative such as graduate hire programs, internships, Job Fairs, social media, Walk-in interview, etc.
- Develop and manage corporate onboarding program and processes that is consistent with our corporate image and goals
- HR Business Partner to key stakeholders and help drive our business and company’s culture
- Partner business through a proactive and consultative approach in various strategic human resource areas
- Act as change agent by developing and communicating organizational strategy with management and/or employees, where required
- Degree with min 5 years of related experience in HR functions, focusing on Talent Acquisition
- Experience in conducting searches using variety of channels including social media and other creative search approach
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A hands-on self-starter as well as good team player
- Passionate about recruitment and in driving employer branding
- Well organized with a positive mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of local employment law and regulatio
- Provide full range of confidential secretarial support to BOD
- To coordinate and facilitate to BOD’s calendar to arrangement appointment, meetings and overseas trip
- Able to take Minutes of Meeting
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and Private and Confidential assignments as and when assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration/Management, Secretarial or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years of working experience as a PA/Secretary or in other administrative roles supporting Management is required for this position.
- Good disposition, hardworking individuals with good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent verbal and communications skills and attention to detail.
- Time management, initiative and reliability and able to cope with stress
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience in taking notes of meeting
- Knowledge of MS
- Support HR department on administrative functions
- Maintain employee p-files.
- Update HR databases.
- Application/Renewal/Cancellation of work pass.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings, and training seminars.
- Organise team building and other company events.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 1-year of relevant experience in HR administration.
- A good team player with responsible and positive working attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of Singapore’s employment laws.
Role and Responsibility:
- Oversees administrative matters. Liaise with external and vendors to ensure yearly contracts are renewal (i.e Pest control, air-con service, plant maintenance, fire protection service)
- Cover receptionist duty (Take over Kim during lunch time)
- Distributions of daily letters to respective department
- Perform general admin duties such as data entry, organizing files
- Ensuring that notice board / Feedback is constantly pasted with up to date notices
- Support internal operations such as pantry supplies, stationery purchases, name card, Chop, Letterhead & Envelop.
- Assists in proper arrangements of stationery and all office purchases.
- Assists in sponsorship matters
- Company Vehicle Matters
- Ensuring all invoices scanned and maintenance of proper filling and record
- Conduct monthly stock taking, and ensure sufficient stock for letterhead & Envelopes
- Conducting monthly environment checks and actions (Medicine, Air-cons, premises)
- Assist in monthly update of organization chart
- Assist in mobile phone and bills checking
- Travel Booking / Visa Applications
- Hotel Reservations
- Food ordering (When Regina is on leave/ board meeting)
- Corporate Gift
- Any other Ad-Hoc Duties
- Achieving Sales or Performance targets
- Able to create value added proposition that benefit the clients
- Able to create effective relationships with Vessel Owners, and Vessel designers
- Explore business opportunities and expand market share
- Expected to be have complete awareness and professional documentation of assigned markets to include all new projects, competitors activities & market shift
- Key Vendors and products management, creating programs for product awareness.
- Performing independent research on markets, Vessel owners
- Overseeing sales enquiries quoted by Sales assistant and Sales Executive
- Supporting Sales Development of East Asia and South Asia.
- Supporting to manage a Small team of Sales/ Businesses Development Executives (4-5)
- Supporting in organising regular team meetings to improve on workflow and streamline work process
- Minimum Diploma / ITE in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent or minimum 4 years of sales experiences in the Offshore and Marine industries
- Candidate have basic electrical/ engineering knowledge
- Must be to travel within regional countries in short notices and extensively
- Highly motivated/positive attitude and resourceful, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track records of prospecting and qualifying leads adopting the hunter mentality
- Capable of performing in fast-paced environment
- Involved in developing an organization’s multi-channel communication strategies
- Advertising and Promotion campaigns, EDMs, Collaterals and Copywriting
- SEO and SEM campaigns, Google Adwords- tracking and data analytics
- Websites, Email, Social media and mobile marketing
- Project management- Tradeshows
- Content development for E-platform
- Branding and Identity
- To form and track Budgets
- To monitor and analyze marketing communications results
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant marketing/ digital marketing Diploma/ Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Photoshop CS 6.0
- Proficiency in SEO and SEM- leading campaigns and reporting
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Best with 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Good command of English
- 5-day work week, Company transport provided
- Proactive and responsible
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well natured and a constructive team player
- Able to work with a young and dynamic team
- Supporting Sales Executive and coordination of sales-related activities within the organisation. Ensure accuracy and timely processing of orders.
- Ensure accuracy and timely processing of orders. Inform customers of any delays and arrange with alternative delivery dates.
- Work closely with the Logistics Department to ensure a seamless flow of delivery.
- Maintaining good customers’ relationships. Contact customers to follow up to on existing quotations, confirm orders as well as delivery dates.
- Deal with product or technical queries which the customers have.
- Taking down phone call enquiries for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available.
- Prepare reports to the Senior Manager i.e. Weekly Sales Tracking, KPI and EXCO information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ ITE Certification/O level
- No prior experience may apply
- Processes communications and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and positive attitude
- Adaptability and willingness to undertake challenges
- Must be a team player
- In-charge of pantry supplies and stocks through organising and stock-taking
- Assist of distribute Lunch orders and collect money from staffs for Lunch orders
- Prepare water, Coffee and Tea for all directors
- Serving Guests coffee/tea as and when required & Meetings
- Washing of cups, plates, bowls, cookers & utensils for Director
- Assist to cook herbal tea for all staff
- Assist to distribute cakes, desserts, foods & drinks that Director of staff sponsor
- Ensure cleanliness of the Pantry, Meeting rooms & Director rooms
- Stock check & replenishment of pantry items
- Ad hoc job will be assign by Supervisor
Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with experiences
Working Location (Singapore: Jurong)
Company transport provided in several locations
Interested applicants, submit your resume to “[email protected]” and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving all your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary