Senior Marketing Executive
To plan and perform marketing activities in line with corporate guidelines and to assist in developing the long term marketing strategy for the company.
To prepare and negotiate contracts, plan and execute marketing activities best suited for the company.
Create concepts based on objectives set and to ensure proper usage and branding.
Overall accountability for brand management and corporate identity
To plan and execute local and overseas trade shows for parent and subsidiary companies.
Creation and publication of all marketing material timely and in line with marketing plans.
Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
To review layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
To track program budgets and expenses.
To prepare marketing budgets and submit estimates; to assist with annual budget planning.
To develop and conduct promotion to sales leads.
To stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning and to think creatively.
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop
Market Analysis and development
To conduct market research in order to understand and identify current and future products/ vendors, current and future markets/ regions, current and future communication channels, current and future customers and develop required strategies.
To provide marketing support to achieve E-commerce objectives
Relationships and Roles:
To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solution.
Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Marketing/ or equivalent
- Experience in related field/ any prior working experience is required
- Basic design and editing skills
- Project and event management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Dialect or other languages is a plus
- Adaptable and willingness to undertake challenges
- Team player
IT Executive / Senior IT Executive (e-Services)
Candidate will be working on initiatives such as eStore Development project, upgrading of ERP system, back-end technical support for newly implemented Warehouse Management system, and other interesting projects.
- Implement and maintain enterprise applications, e-commence and data analytic platforms, and the management of digital marketing operations.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Implement enterprise applications by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve and maintain existing web portals and implement new functionalities
- Improve existing systems by studying current practices and designing enhancements.
- Track and achieve operational KPI by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in enterprise applications and digital marketing.
- Evaluate, assess, present and drive digital marketing strategies, ensuring creative deliverables are met and aligned with overall campaign media plans; including Google ad words management
- Support and participates in new business related initiatives as required.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in ERP/e-Commerce systems and projects.
- Skills in: Magento, ERP and SQL server, WordPress, PHP and jQuery.
- Applied knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge in OOP and design methodologies.
- Experience in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla and Magento
- Experience in MS SQL 2008 / 2012 Database administration.
- Experience in ERP (Finance, SD, MM, WMS, etc) system concepts and application development
- Knowledge in Microsoft related development environment.
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Provide full range of confidential secretarial support to BOD.
- To coordinate and facilitate to BOD’s calendar to arrangement appointment, meetings and overseas trip.
- Able to take Minutes of Meeting.
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and Private and Confidential assignments as and when assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Profession Degree in Business Administration/Management, Secretarial or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years of working experience as a PA/Secretary or in other administrative roles supporting Management is required for this position.
- Good disposition, hardworking individuals with good interpersonal relationship.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills and attention to detail.
- Time management, initiative and reliability and able to cope with stress.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Experience in taking notes of meeting.
- Knowledge of MS.
- Handling of import & export documentation and preparing the necessary shipping documents.
- Liaise and follow-up with forwarders / carriers for shipment / delivery status.
- Support any other duties as required in the department.
- Minimum GCE O’levels and above.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, Training will be provided.
- Independent and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Excel.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong sense of responsibility and possess positive attitude.
Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with experiences
Working Location (Singapore: Jurong)
Company transport provided in several locations
Interested applicants, submit your resume to “email@example.com” and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving all your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary